The Mountainlair is an organization and a program of services that seeks to balance the educational, recreational, cultural, and social needs of the West Virginia University community. As the student union, the commitment is focused on the whole area of student life outside the classroom, exploring all the possibilities of making study and leisure cooperative factors in education.
Mountainlair Information Center
The Mountainlair Information Center is conveniently located on the first floor of the Mountainlair. Our staff is here to assist students, faculty, staff, visitors, and the Morgantown community with any:
Questions? Please call (304) 293-3701
The Information Center is staffed by one full-time employee and 8 to 10 student employees.
Customer Services available:
- provide accurate and up-to-date telephone information, as well as, information for campus and community events.
- accurately answer questions regarding our campus, community, city and state.
- provide directions to downtown and Evansdale, as well as directions throughout the Morgantown area.
Mountainlair visitors will also find the following items and services at the Information Desk:
- first aid
- lost and found
- various pamphlets, leaflets, flyers, maps, course schedules, and bus schedules
- bulletin board authorization